|The Heritage Malta Membership Scheme was devised to encourage locals and permanent residents on the island to make frequent visits to museums and sites in order to acquaint themselves with the priceless treasures that a small island like Malta can offer. There is a wealth of archaeological, architectural and historical places and artefacts that await to be discovered by the curious individual.
A total of 7,000 years of history make the Maltese archipelago a truly unique and remarkable place. Megalithic temples scattered all over the island are among the first free standing structures in the world, dating back to 3600 BC in the case of Ggantija Temples.
- Individual Adult Membership – €35
- Individual Senior Membership – €27
- Individual Student Membership – €27
- Family Membership – €70
Enjoy all the benefits of Heritage Malta Membership:
- 50% discount on entry to the World Heritage site, the Hal-Saflieni Hypogeum
- Unlimited FREE entry to all other Heritage Malta sites and museums
- 10 % discounts at Heritage Malta shops
- A monthly cultural calendar of events emailed to you
- Free admission or significant discounts to exhibitions, lectures and events organized by Heritage Malta
- Special events organized exclusively for Heritage Malta Members
- Personal membership card for individual, senior and junior members and two personal membership cards for families
Family members receive two adult membership cards. Children within the same household enter for free on presentation of the family membership card.
Heritage Malta membership is applicable only to persons with a permanent postal address in Malta or Gozo.
Membership is available from all of Heritage Malta’s museums and sites.
Conditions of Use:
- Membership Cards may only be used by those in whose name the card has been issued.
- Membership Cards are valid for twelve months from the date of issue and may be renewed upon expiry.
- Holders of Membership Cards may, where deemed necessary, be requested to present their ID Cards or some other form of identification by Heritage Malta museum staff.
To download the Application Form please click here
If you wish to subscribe to our mailing list, please leave a comment below including your email address.